libgcrypt-1.2.4 with HP-UX 11.11

issam.moujaes

Hello,

I'm trying to install libgcrypt-1.2.4 on HP-UX 11.11.
It was installed successfully. But when i try to call the function
gcry_randomize from the library it does not respond and after sometime
i have a timeout error.
Is the library compatible aith HP-UX 11.11?
Can anyone help me with this issue? Is it related to the OS version?
or do i need to install another library in order for the random number
functions to work?

Thank you for your help,

Guest

Hello,

I'm trying to install libgcrypt-1.2.4 on HP-UX 11.11.
It was installed successfully. But when i try to call the function
gcry_randomize from the library it does not respond and after sometime
i have a timeout error.
Is the library compatible aith HP-UX 11.11?
Can anyone help me with this issue? Is it related to the OS version?
or do i need to install another library in order for the random number
functions to work?

Absolutely no idea. Just like I have no idea about why you think this is
the correct newsgroup to ask in. Try either a group for HP-UX or a
mailing-list for libcrypt.