Libraries Dependencies

fred.forum

I use 23 C++ librairies, define in VCPROJ, for an application. I must
admit
that with time dependencies between those librairies are not clean at
all. Is it possible to get all libraries dependencies? Is there a tool
to do that?

For exemple:

My Lib\lib1
My Lib\lib2
My Lib\...
My Lib\libN

I need to know all dependencies between lib1 to libN. Many reverse
engineering tools do it for C++ classes. It will be really useful to
get same kind of graph and graph analysis for libraries.

Thanks,

Fred Hebert

Victor Bazarov

I use 23 C++ librairies, define in VCPROJ, for an application. I must
admit
that with time dependencies between those librairies are not clean at
all. Is it possible to get all libraries dependencies? Is there a tool
to do that?

For exemple:

My Lib\lib1
My Lib\lib2
My Lib\...
My Lib\libN

I need to know all dependencies between lib1 to libN. Many reverse
engineering tools do it for C++ classes. It will be really useful to
get same kind of graph and graph analysis for libraries.

Your question doesn't seem to be about C++ language. If I am wrong about
that, please restate the question in such form so it can be answered in
terms of C++ _language_. If you can't (due to the simple fact that you
are not asking about C++ *language*), please seek a better place to post
your query. I suggest 'microsoft.public.vc.project_mgt' or any of its
last two segments).