library update

REH

I have updated my C++ library. The biggest addition is a variant record
class. This template class is a type-safe union that can contain an object
of any of the types in its template parameter list. Unlike unions, it may
also contain objects of classes that have constructors. The record may also
contain arrays and references. Accesses are check and will throw an
invalid_variant_access exception if an attempt is may to access the record
for a type of object it currently does not hold. Uncheck access is also
allowed. Currently a variant record may be used with up to 32 different
types.

I would welcome any comments about this or other parts of the library,
especially in the area of standard compliance.

The latest version may be downloaded from:

http://www.richherrick.com/software/herrick-1.03.zip

Regards,

REH