    Is there a limitation of the number of recordsets ASP is able to proceed?
    When my Access database exceeded 544 records, only first 544 records are
    shown

    aa, Feb 1, 2006

  2. recordsets? Do you mean records?
    Show the code (only the relevant bit please. We don't need to see all the
    html ...).

    Bob Barrows

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Feb 1, 2006

  3. aa

    aa Guest

    Thanks, Bob
    in the query I have

    WHERE filed_name<>"something"
    and I did not have filed_name field filled in the recently added records.
    I did not realised that if the value of a field is not entered, then
    filed_name<>"something" evaluated to false, thought I expected it to
    evaluate to true as undefined is not equal to "something"

    aa, Feb 1, 2006
  4. So your problem is solved?

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Feb 1, 2006
  5. aa

    aa Guest

    Yes, sorry for the false alarm.
    However how would you explain that filed_name<>"something" evaluates to
    false if filed_name is undefined?

    aa, Feb 1, 2006
  6. I think you mean " ... if filed_name contains Null"
    Any comparison with Null results in Null, which is not true

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Feb 1, 2006
  7. aa

    aa Guest

    Thanks,Bob