Limitation of the number of recordsets ASP is able to proceed?

aa

Is there a limitation of the number of recordsets ASP is able to proceed?
When my Access database exceeded 544 records, only first 544 records are
shown

Bob Barrows [MVP]

aa said:
Is there a limitation of the number of recordsets

recordsets? Do you mean records?
ASP is able to proceed? process?

When my Access database exceeded 544 records, only first 544
records are shown

Show the code (only the relevant bit please. We don't need to see all the
html ...).

Bob Barrows

aa

Thanks, Bob
in the query I have

WHERE filed_name<>"something"
and I did not have filed_name field filled in the recently added records.
I did not realised that if the value of a field is not entered, then
filed_name<>"something" evaluated to false, thought I expected it to
evaluate to true as undefined is not equal to "something"

Bob Barrows [MVP]

So your problem is solved?
Thanks, Bob
in the query I have

WHERE filed_name<>"something"
and I did not have filed_name field filled in the recently added
records. I did not realised that if the value of a field is not
entered, then filed_name<>"something" evaluated to false, thought I
expected it to evaluate to true as undefined is not equal to
"something"

aa

Yes, sorry for the false alarm.
However how would you explain that filed_name<>"something" evaluates to
false if filed_name is undefined?

Bob Barrows [MVP]

I think you mean " ... if filed_name contains Null"
Any comparison with Null results in Null, which is not true