    do it or, (2) wher to look to see how.

    Thanks
    bj

    bj, Apr 16, 2004

  2. bj

    Scott McNair Guest

    (bj) wrote in
    <%
    If Request.Form("Attempt")="" Then Attempt = 0 Else Attempt = CInt
    (Request.Form("Attempt"))
    Answer = Request.Form("Answer")
    If Answer = "23" Then Response.Write "Correct!" : Response.End
    Attempt = Attempt + 1
    If Attempt > 2 Then Response.Write "Sorry! You missed two times." :
    Response.End
    If Attempt <> 1 Then Response.Write "Sorry, that's the wrong answer.
    Try again:<br><br>"
    %>
    <form method=post action="<%=Request.ServerVariables("SCRIPT_NAME")%>">
    <input type=hidden name=Attempt value="<%=Attempt%>">
    I'm thinking of a number:
    <select name=Answer>
    <option value="5">5</option>
    <option value="23">23</option>