line numbers in IDE

ralph

John said:
How are line numbers enabled in the VC++ 6.0 IDE editor?

This group is about standard C++, not about specific IDEs.
I suggest that you ask your question in a group dedicated to your IDE.

John Smith

ralph said:
John Smith wrote:

This group is about standard C++, not about specific IDEs.
I suggest that you ask your question in a group dedicated to your IDE.
I tried. Doesn't seem to be one. Surely there is someone here who
is not totally anal about topicality who can help me out.

Tim Slattery

John Smith said:
I tried. Doesn't seem to be one. Surely there is someone here who
is not totally anal about topicality who can help me out.

Yes there is. It's microsoft.public.vc.ide_general. If your ISP
doesn't carry it, point your newsgroup reader to msnews.microsoft.com

But VS simply won't do that. It shows the current line number at the
bottom of the page, but you can't make it show numbers on all the
lines.

--
Tim Slattery
(e-mail address removed)

John Smith

But VS simply won't do that. It shows the current line number at the
bottom of the page, but you can't make it show numbers on all the
lines.

OK, thanks.