Linking error in vc++

yanwan

Hello
I met some problems in linking a project, and hope someone can give me some
advice.

-----------Configuration: lighting - Win32 Release--------------------
Linking...
LINK : warning LNK4075: ignoring /INCREMENTAL due to /FORCE specification
LIBC.lib(crt0dat.obj) : warning LNK4006: _exit already defined in
MSVCRTD.lib(MSVCRTD.dll); second definition ignored
LIBC.lib(crt0dat.obj) : warning LNK4006: __exit already defined in
MSVCRTD.lib(MSVCRTD.dll); second definition ignored
LIBC.lib(crt0init.obj) : warning LNK4006: ___xc_z already defined in
MSVCRTD.lib(cinitexe.obj); second definition ignored
LIBC.lib(crt0init.obj) : warning LNK4006: ___xc_a already defined in
MSVCRTD.lib(cinitexe.obj); second definition ignored
LIBC.lib(crt0init.obj) : warning LNK4006: ___xi_z already defined in
MSVCRTD.lib(cinitexe.obj); second definition ignored
LIBC.lib(crt0init.obj) : warning LNK4006: ___xi_a already defined in
MSVCRTD.lib(cinitexe.obj); second definition ignored
LIBC.lib(strcat.obj) : warning LNK4006: _strcpy already defined in
MSVCRTD.lib(MSVCRTD.dll); second definition ignored
MSVCRT.lib(MSVCRT.dll) : warning LNK4006: __unlink already defined in
LIBC.lib(unlink.obj); second definition ignored
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "MSVCRTD" conflicts with use of other
libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "LIBC" conflicts with use of other libs;
use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "MSVCRT" conflicts with use of other
libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
icarus_calibrate.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public:
struct Vector __thiscall HDRImage::refineSunDirection(struct Vector,int)"
(?refineSunDirection@HDRImage@@QAE?AUVector@@U2@H@Z)
icarus_mesh.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: void
__thiscall HDRImage::estimateSunSoftness(struct Vector,int)"
(?estimateSunSoftness@HDRImage@@QAEXUVector@@H@Z)
icarus_mesh.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: void
__thiscall HDRImage::estimateSunIntensity(struct Vector,int)"
(?estimateSunIntensity@HDRImage@@QAEXUVector@@H@Z)
Release/lighting.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

lighting.exe - 4 error(s), 12 warning(s)
Does anyone know how to solve LNK 2001 as above? Thank you very much!
By the way, because I use "/FORCE:MULTIPLE" in project/setting/link/project
obtions, it appears warning LNK 4006 (before added /FORCE:MULTIPLE, it
appeared as Lib conflicts error). I hope this operation will not affect the
whole program running. Or if it is not proper, does anyone have better
suggestions to solve the library conflicts error? Thanks.

Cheers
yanwan

Victor Bazarov

yanwan said:
I met some problems in linking a project, and hope someone can give me some
advice.

-----------Configuration: lighting - Win32 Release--------------------
Linking...
LINK : warning LNK4075: [...]

lighting.exe - 4 error(s), 12 warning(s)
Does anyone know how to solve LNK 2001 as above? Thank you very much!
By the way, because I use "/FORCE:MULTIPLE" in project/setting/link/project
obtions, it appears warning LNK 4006 (before added /FORCE:MULTIPLE, it
appeared as Lib conflicts error). I hope this operation will not affect the
whole program running. Or if it is not proper, does anyone have better
suggestions to solve the library conflicts error? Thanks.

Your inquiry has no answer in terms of the Standard C++ language, the
subject of this newsgroup, and thus off-topic. Please post your
VC++-specific question to a VC++ newsgroup:
microsoft.public.vc.language or microsoft.public.vc.project_mgt

Thank you.