Listbox and tooltip

tshad

In VS 2008, is there a way to have the individual list item description to
show up in a tooltip when you have your mouse over the list item?

I have a list item that has descriptions that are wider that the width of
the listbox and you can't always tell what the item says since the last half
of the item is cut off.

The ToolTip only shows the value of the tooltip for the control itself so it
always shows the same thing.

Is there a way to get the description show in the tooltip (or some other
way) to display the item as the mouse is going over the item?

Thanks,

Tom