Listbox - multiple columns

Iain

Hi,

Is it possible to have 2 columns within a ListBox, so basically have :

item1col1 item1col2
item2col1 item2col2
item3col1 item3col2
item4col1 item4col2

etc...

Regards
Iain

Guest

Hi,

Is it possible to have 2 columns within a ListBox, so basically have :

item1col1       item1col2
item2col1       item2col2
item3col1       item3col2
item4col1       item4col2

etc...

Regards
Iain

No, the standard listbox does not provide such feature. You need to
look for a custom control like ASPxListBox from www.devexpress.com

Iain

Alexey said:
No, the standard listbox does not provide such feature. You need to
look for a custom control like ASPxListBox from www.devexpress.com

Thought as much, I have seen some examples of adding "white space"
between the text to create the effect of 2 columns but none of them have
worked...

Guest

Thought as much, I have seen some examples of adding "white space"
between the text to create the effect of 2 columns but none of them have
worked...

No that will not work even with the fixed-sized font like courier new