ListView Control and Grouping

Fao, Sean

I was looking over the grouping functionality of the ListView control
and noticed that it had a GroupTemplate property that allows developers
to set a content container for grouping. My first assumption of this is
that it could be used much like the grouping functionality that
Microsoft Access provided when designing a report. For example,
following is the output grouped by manager. Under each manager arethe
employees that report to them:

Manager 1
Employee 1 Title 1 Salary 1
Employee 2 Title 2 Salary 2
Employee 3 Title 3 Salary 3
Manager 2
Employee 1 Title 1 Salary 1
Employee 2 Title 2 Salary 2
Employee 3 Title 3 Salary 3
Manager 3
Employee 1 Title 1 Salary 1
Employee 2 Title 2 Salary 2
Employee 3 Title 3 Salary 3

Unfortunately, if this is the intended purpose of the GroupTemplate
property, I can't seem to get the markup right to generate such a grid.

Firstly, is my understanding wrong? If not, could somebody please point
me in the right direction? I haven't been able to locate any useful
examples.

Thank you in advance,