LoadControl and Multiple IDs in UserControls Error

Nestor

Hello,

I have a usercontrol to load dynamically into a webform. In the usercontrol
there is a textbox. I need to load 2 instants of the same usercontrol into
the form.

When a command button, which resides on the form container, is clicked. The
text content in the two different instants of the user control should be
retrieved...

I get this error

Multiple controls with the same ID '(id of the control)' were found.
FindControl requires that controls have unique IDs.

How do I get around this?

thanks.
Nestor.

.net noobie

add the id's to the textbox's dynamicly

u can use
dim i as int32 = 0
for each control in dynamicControls
dim myControlId as String = "myControlId" & i.ToString
myTextBox.Attrbuites.Add("id", myControlID)
Next

the above is just a quick bit of code i typed out of my head, so it may not
be 100% correct, but it should give the idea of how to dynamiclly set the
Control ID's