Steve R.

MJ Baldwin wrote in message ...
To put the question another way, is there any way of sending someone a url
to get to one of the other pages available from that page?

Right-click on a non-image part of the page you wish to establish the URL of, go to
properties. The URL will be shown. Copy the URL by holding down the left click button
just before the URL drag across the URL till *all* of it becomes highlighted. You
may need to drag downwards a bit as well if it's a long URL as sometimes the end of
the URL is hidden.

When URL is highlighted but mouse-cursor into highlighted area, then right-click,
then left-click on copy. The URL is retained in the PC's memory. Create an email,
type in the text such as "Click here to see" then right-click "Paste" and you'll find
the URL pasted there to the framed part of the website.

I generally add, out of courtesy, the URL of the *whole* site as well, in case
there's some contact info there the end-user may like to locate.

The thing was I couldn't see any i-frames on the website which you gave the URL of so
I'm not really sure what you are referring to :~(

Steve :~)

MJ Baldwin

Thanks, but all would do is load the page directly outside of the iframe!
(In the case at the moment, I have a small JavaScript in the head of the
pages code to force the page to be loaded into the frames page if it was
access directly. BUT.. when you do this, it always loads the default page!

RE: you're not seeing any iFrames??? - if you select any of the right-hand
navigation options, you will see a new page load into the iframe.
http://www.familylife.org.nz/pages/hb_titles_couples.htm

Steve R.

MJ Baldwin wrote in message ...
Thanks, but all would do is load the page directly outside of the iframe!

That's what I thought you wanted :~)

There's no other way to do as you wish if you use frames or i-frames, as the URL will
always go to the 'default' page.

I see the i-frames now :~)
Didn't look at thr r-h menu :~9

Steve.