Local Testing Using SQL Server

Brett_A

I have a SQL server db set up locally.

I have a local DSN set up.

I have DW connected to the SQL server db and can create Bindings and
use Server Behaviors without any problem.

When I try to test the site locally in the browser, I get the
following error:

"Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80004005)
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot open database
"xxxxxxx" requested by the login. The login failed."

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.