location of browser cache in mac for safari, chrome,firefox

Arihan Sinha

Dear All,

Can anyone please let me know the location of browser cache in mac
system for safari, google chrome and firefox.

I know the location in windows platform :)

Cheers

Brian Candler

Arihan said:
Can anyone please let me know the location of browser cache in mac
system for safari, google chrome and firefox.

And the way this has something to do with ruby is ...?

Arihan Sinha

Brian said:
And the way this has something to do with ruby is ...?

I wanted to delete the cache through ruby. Anyway I've done my own.

Thanks

Cheers

Adam Prescott

Since the question has been brought up, it might be worth giving your
answer so that other people can possibly use it in future.

Heesob Park

Hi,

2010/9/28 Arihan Sinha said:
Dear All,

Can anyone please let me know the location of browser cache in mac
system for safari, google chrome and firefox.
In my Mac OS X 10.6.4,
Safari: "#{ENV['HOME']}/Library/Caches/com.apple.Safari"
Chrome: "#{ENV['HOME']}/Library/Caches/Google/Chrome/Default/Cache"
Firefox: "#{ENV['HOME']}/Library/Caches/Firefox/Profiles/buuuqus2.default/Cache"

Regards,

Park Heesob