! location.pathname.lastIndexOf

find clausen

But
something like: location.pathname.indexOf

I want to check if there in the path is a folder named 'travel'

tried this:

if (location.pathname.indexOf('travel')) zlang = 1;

:-(

find clausen

ok, found out:

if (location.pathname.indexOf('travel')!=-1)

But I don't want this "root" but everything behind that:

ie: travel\..

How do I get that ?

find clausen

I want to check if there in the path is a folder named 'travel'

tried this:
if (location.pathname.indexOf('travel'))

But I want everything beneath the travel folder

ie: travel\..

How do I get that ?