Looking for a good resource online - need a specific script

Hello

I am VERY new to this list, as well as to Javascript, so I'll try not to
waste your time, but I think I have a problem that my normal support
channels (macromeidia's help, and my buddies) are not capable of fixing.

I have a page (listed below) which was designed by another person, and
that I have been paid to build into a website. It requires that when the
user mouses over the main image, an info box pops up. This works fine on
most pg the pages of the site just by using the " MM_swapImage" script that
is built into Dreamweaver 8.

On a few pages in the "Installation" section of the site, the client has
requested that the images rotate through a series. I went online and found a
script somewhere that would let me do this. Not too hard, right?

Well, the two scripts clash with each other. The mouseover works until the
image has to switch to the next in the series. Then the mouseover dies, and
the image changes. It is very unstable.

So I need a javascript that will allow an image to rotate through a series
while at the same time allowing a mouseover to swap the image with another.

Does anyone out there know of an easy fix for this? I'd like to just use a
canned solution, rather than asking someone to write a custom script (to
save money). But the client really wants this to work asap, so I'll do what
I have to do. I am NOT a javascript developer, I just know enough about it
to be dangerous. I can implement most scripts, but I cannot write scripts -
I know none of the syntax.

I appreciate any help offered. Thanks for your time.

http://www.tracyginsberg.com/i_ur_01.html