Looking for a Java developer in Sydney, Australia

Discussion in 'Java' started by Troy, Nov 7, 2006.

  1. Troy

    Troy Guest

    Hi there,

    I've just inherited a JBoss/Java application and need someone to help
    me develop it.

    This is not a big contract, just a few hours - and possibly more work
    in the future.

    I know nothing about JBoss/Java so I need someone who can take a look
    at the source code and binaries I've been given and confirm it's all
    there and working. I will also need some modifications done to the
    application.

    I am based in Sydney, Australia and require someone locally.

    You can either post a reply here or contact me via email at: troy (AT)
    kenah dot net

    Thanks,
    Troy.

    Troy, Nov 7, 2006

  2. Would you sponsor someone if they were to re-locate?

    richardsosborn, Nov 7, 2006

  3. For a 'a few hours' work, I cannot imagine the OP is
    interested in paying relocation expenses - unless
    you are relocating from ..Parramatta.

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Nov 7, 2006
  4. Troy

    Troy Guest

    That's correct...and even then it would only be sponsorship in the way
    of a daily train ticket :)

    Troy.

    Troy, Nov 7, 2006