Looking For Candidates -- AJAX, Javascript, HTML, CSS

sneill

MXLogic, a Denver, Colorado based software company with 100+ employees
is looking for candidates with **VERY STRONG** AJAX, Javascript, HTML,
and CSS skills.

Our company is building state-of-the-art software solutions for a
worldwide audience. We need people with **PROVEN** skill-sets in the
following:

Javascript
HTML
CSS
PHP
XML
XSLT

If you want to develop products like Google Gmail, Flickr then we need
to talk.

Please contact me directly: sneill -at- mxlogic -dot- com

Jim Ley

MXLogic, a Denver, Colorado based software company with 100+ employees
is looking for candidates with **VERY STRONG** AJAX, Javascript, HTML,
and CSS skills.

Please contact me directly: sneill -at- mxlogic -dot- com

Advertising of any sort, including job adverts is not acceptable in
the newsgroup, please read the FAQ before posting.

You should also note that when advertising jobs in a global forum it's
critical that you mention other things - for example what work permit
requirements a job in your location requires.

I've also never understood how anyone can expect serious enquiries for
a non junior level job without mentioning the rate, but it does seem
common in your part of the world, very strange though.

Please don't post further adverts, and I'd urge all clients to think
twice about a company that ignores web conventions, how successful
will their other work really be?

Jim.

cosmic foo

Jim Ley said:
Advertising of any sort, including job adverts is not acceptable in
the newsgroup, please read the FAQ before posting.

You should also note that when advertising jobs in a global forum it's
critical that you mention other things - for example what work permit
requirements a job in your location requires.

I've also never understood how anyone can expect serious enquiries for
a non junior level job without mentioning the rate, but it does seem
common in your part of the world, very strange though.

Please don't post further adverts, and I'd urge all clients to think
twice about a company that ignores web conventions, how successful
will their other work really be?

Jim.

what an egotistic load of poop