Looking for experienced C / C++ programmers to work in India

tsailaja2002

Hello,

We are looking for experiernced C / C++ language programmers (Embedded
Systems development) who are very good in C (pointers, data
structures, linked lists, stacks, queues) and C++ (some OOD skills and
some UML skills) and very good problem solving skills and analytical
skills and must be a team player. The job location will be in in India
(south India), please clearly mention your Education background and
experience in each project, what is your strengths and howmuch you are
epxecting. Send your resume to tsailaja2002 at yahoo dot com.

Thanks,
Sai,
(e-mail address removed)

Victor Bazarov

tsailaja2002 said:
Hello,

We are looking for experiernced C / C++ [..]

You're looking in the wrong place. Try a newsgroup with 'jobs'
in its name.