Looking for hosting.

Roy Danon

Hi,
I'm looking for an ASP host which has a package which fits all following
requirements :

1. 3000-5000MB(3-5GB) disk space
2. 30GB and above - transfer
3. 300 Email Boxes
4. Dedicated IP Address(Atleast One)
5. 20 or more Hosted Domains
6. Compoments :
Jmail Full Version Installed (including POP3)
ASPUpload 2.1 or above.
7. 1 mySQL/msSQL Database with atleast 30MB

Is anyone familiar with a hosting company which can fill my requirements?

Roy.

Sylvain Lafontaine

Hi,

With this kind of requirement, you are probably better to have your own
machine and get a commercial link with a dedicated IP address.

You can also choose what I call the "co-location" : you rent (or buy)
the whole machine and put whatever you want on it. This machine is located
at the hosting company, so it has direct access to the Internet backbone
(very high speed).

For a web hosting that directly offers what you want, you can take a
look at MaximumASP, under the option "Dedicated servers".

S. L.