looking for partners and work in web design using CGI

surf

I have been doing alot of perl scripting and have been learning alot
and getting pretty good. I am also a talented programmer. Recently I
downloaded the sambar server onto my PC and started writting some CGI
scripts. I have all of a sudden started to get alot of ideas how I
could create a sort of HTML engine that generated web pages based on
configuration setting and processed user forms through HTTP post
operations. I think I could churn out
all kinds of web sites that had a similar look and feel, but maybe one
sold jewlery, and another sold cars etc.

Being a musician, I am naturally creative, but I have never applied
myself to visual types of art. A while ago I tried to help the drummer
in my band design a website. I had some fun with HTML, but before I had
gotten very far he turned to someone he knows who had taken some web
design classes and had used dream weaver. Since I am a programmer with
not alot of interest in using tools like dreamweaver, and had heard web
develpment doesn't pay much, that had discouraged me, but with my new
interest in CGI I want to explore this some more.

The idea of making your own hours also has an appeal, even if you may
make less money.

I would like to see if I could team up with someone who was more an
expert at designing the look and feel of websites, graphics and so on.
That would be my weakness, and I am not motivated to learn that aspect
either. I would provide automation of pages and processing of user
input. Are there some good web sites or forums where I could look for
that type of partner or where I could possibly find jobs ?

A. Sinan Unur

I am also a talented programmer.

I am naturally creative

I would like to see if I could team up with someone who was more an
expert at designing the look and feel of websites, graphics and so on.

What does any of this have to do with Perl?