Looking for volunteer to help debug SpamBayes problem

skip

We've had some reports of a UnicodeDecodeError in SpamBayes by people using
its IMAP filter. I'm unable to reproduce it with other SpamBayes
applications I use and don't have a suitable IMAP setup in which to test it.
This problem is holding up the 1.1 release of SpamBayes. If you always
wanted to give SpamBayes a try and have access to IMAP, this could be the
chance you've been waiting for. Just reply to me ([email protected]) and I'll
help you get set up.

Thanks,

Larry Bates

We've had some reports of a UnicodeDecodeError in SpamBayes by people using
its IMAP filter. I'm unable to reproduce it with other SpamBayes
applications I use and don't have a suitable IMAP setup in which to test it.
This problem is holding up the 1.1 release of SpamBayes. If you always
wanted to give SpamBayes a try and have access to IMAP, this could be the
chance you've been waiting for. Just reply to me ([email protected]) and I'll
help you get set up.

Thanks,
Skip,

I've been using SpamBayes with Outlook/IMAP for about 6 months without any
problems. One "issue" is that it doesn't seem to filter my mail when I first
start up each morning. I have to manually run the filtering process. I've
never seen UnicodeDecodeError. I'd be happy to test something for you.

FYI, Larry