Looking for volunteers for an open source project

sloppycode

Apologies for the cross-post...

The project is
http://www.gotdotnet.com/Workspaces/Workspace.aspx?id=7c44d6aa-770e-45d4-a391-dbe878a161b7

ideally it could do with someone who is good at graph creation, someone
who is good with SQL (for doing queries for the stats). The actual
extraction of the logs is done, all that remains is to stick the
extracted data in a database - I'm thinking preferably SQL Server to
start off with, msde if this is an issue, or if both are a problem,
then Access. A db with good aggregating functions basically!

All enquiries would be welcome. At the moment the front end is planned
to be dynamic in ASP.NET although static html/winforms would be
considered.
The project has commercial potential for more feature rich versions.