Looking for Web app framework

Ahmed Shafi

Hi there,

I am developing a web application that allows developers to keep track of
different Software engineering artifacts while doing development. It is a
software engineering artifact tracking and managing application.

I am looking for a web application framework where user login and roles etc
is already implemented and I can easily add my pages and application logic
to it. I looked at DotNetNuke but while its module development offers a lot
of flexibility it requires a lot of work. I am looking for a simpler and
easier framework to buid my application with as much functionality built in
as possible.I also looked at starter kits at ww.asp.net but they didnt click
either. And it has to be preferable free or a demo version any help would be
much appreciated.

Kevin Yu [MSFT]

Hi Ahmed,

We have reviewed this issue and are currently researching on it. We will
update you ASAP. Thanks for your patience!

Kevin Yu
=======
rights."

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Thanks for Juan's inputs,

Hi Ahmed,

In addition to the starter kids on www.asp.net, here are some other 3rd
party issue tracking systems. Some are opensource. We can also get some
ideas from their appliation frameworks.

#Bug Tracking System
http://www.gotocode.com/apps.asp?app_id=1&

#Open Source Issue Tracking Software in C#
http://csharp-source.net/open-source/issue-trackers

HTH. Thanks,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support