    How do I spot an error?

    After the "bad html!" error I can still get to the page and I don't
    really see any problems while viewing it.

    Ted, Aug 5, 2005

  2. I wouldn't know about the Lynx log, but did you try and validate your code at
    <>? With that validator all errors in your markup will
    be listed (if any).

    | weblog | |
    | webontwerp | |
    |zweefvliegen | |
    Barbara de Zoete, Aug 5, 2005

  3. Ted

    Ted Guest

    Hi Barbara

    Yes I did and everything checked out okay...

    Ted, Aug 5, 2005
  4. Ted

    Jedi Fans Guest

    whats the url of the page?
    Jedi Fans, Aug 5, 2005
  5. Ted

    Baho Utot Guest

    Baho Utot, Aug 5, 2005
  6. Ted

    Abhijeet Ashapure

    Dec 2, 2016
    Likes Received:

    Hello Ted !

    If you are getting bad html error then you can start its trace by pressing ctrl + T and then press ;
    you will get the log or traces of your html page and TO SPOT THE ERROR watch out especially for lines marked with a number of asterisks '*****'. Thanks
    Abhijeet Ashapure, Dec 2, 2016