lynx, ruby-cgi, and mutipart/form

Ara.T.Howard

rubyists-

i'm trying to test out a file upload cgi (which works completely fine in
exploder, netscape, mozilla, etc.) but is having problem with lynx file
uploaded. obviously, lynx (v2.8.5dev) could be formatting things incorrectly
in the request. the symptom:

all the keys have the content-type in them, as in:

"a_cgi_key\r\nContent-Type:text/plain\r\n" => [<File...>]

any idea if the ruby cgi module should be handling this? or does it look like
a lynx bug?

thanks.

-a