Macros in Typo?

Dick Davies

Is that the syntax highlighting stuff?

You need the SVN trunk for that, I think - I can't see 'tags' on your
blog, so I'm
guessing you're on 2.5.x.

Hal Fulton

Dick said:
Is that the syntax highlighting stuff?

You need the SVN trunk for that, I think - I can't see 'tags' on your
blog, so I'm
guessing you're on 2.5.x.

Hmm, I did an svn up 24 hrs or so ago.

Is there a way to check version?

Hal

Dick Davies

There's a

PKG_VERSION =3D "2.5.6"

at the top of my Rakefile and mine isn't recent enough.

If there's a 'tags' sidebar in the admin screen, I guess you are on a
recent enough one, in which case it might be worth asking on the typo
list.

If not, maybe you need to upgrade ('migrate') your db?

Backup first obviously :)