Mail::SendEasy smtp error,

Paul

hi, greeting,

I am trying to use Mail::Sendeasy to set up a smtp application, run my
scripts and get this error, I have already installed IO::Socket::INET.
and I have changed smtp port to 587. I tried use the default port 25,
but it gave me the same error.

SMTP Server connected
ERROR: Can't connect to localhost:25
IO::Socket::INET: connect: Software caused connection abort
....propagated at
smtptest.pl line 70.

Thanks.

//////////////////////////////
use Mail::pOP3Client;
use strict;
use warnings;
use Mail::SendEasy ;

my $email_reply;
my $status_send;

$email_reply = new Mail::SendEasy
(
smtp => 'mail.xxxx.com',
user => 'xxxx',
pass => 'xxxxx',
port => 587,
) ;
if(!$email_reply)
{
print "Can not connect SMTP server!\n";
}
else
{
print "SMTP Server connected\n";

}
$status_send = $email_reply->send
(
from => '(e-mail address removed)' ,
from_title => 'xxxxx' ,
reply => '(e-mail address removed)' ,
error => '(e-mail address removed)' ,
to => '(e-mail address removed)' ,
cc => '(e-mail address removed)',
subject => 'Test email purpose only',
msg => 'This email is used to test
smtp server only',
# html => "<b>The HTML Msg...</b>" ,
msgid => "0101" ,
);

if (!$status_send)
{
print $email_reply->error ;
die "Can not send out the email","\n";
}
else
{
print "Smtp server runs well, test mail is
OK now.\n"