    ListBox content and selected index. Am I missing something, or do I need to
    store that separately on my own?

    Thanks.

    Steve Murphy, Jan 14, 2006

  2. Steve Murphy

    Guest Guest

    Steve,
    ViewState doesn't store the contents of a control at all, only the changes,
    and only on a postback to the same page.
    Hope that helps. You could use either Session or Cache if you need to.

    Peter

    Guest, Jan 15, 2006

  3. Steve Murphy

    Guest Guest

    Steven,

    Using Session to store the instance of object before leaving a page. Then
    retrieved the instance of object before loading a page back.
    Hope can help you

    Regards,
    Joe Tsui

    Guest, Jan 15, 2006