Making a value-type property optional in WSDL generated by ASP.NET

Bryan

Hello all,

Is there a way to mark a value-type property on a class as optional when
being used as a parameter to a web service? The problem is that I don't want
the consumer of the web service to be required to set a value on this
property. In the set{} of the property I have some logic that should only
happen if the consumer explicitly wants it to.

On another note, is there any way to control the order that properties are
deserialized by ASP.NET? Say I require that property B is set before I can
set property A. Can that be achieved?

Thanks,
Bryan