map image???

nuria

Is it possible to create image maps in java, i have an image with
several parts and i want to have different action listeners for each
section. I bascially want to create an image map as you would with an
image in a HTMl page.

All I really want to know is if this can be done and if yes how

Hope you can help

Michael Borgwardt

nuria said:
Is it possible to create image maps in java, i have an image with
several parts and i want to have different action listeners for each
section. I bascially want to create an image map as you would with an
image in a HTMl page.

All I really want to know is if this can be done and if yes how

Of course it can be done. As for how, you'd probably draw the image on
a javax.swing.JPanel and register a java.awt.event.MouseListener to
react to clicks.