MasterPages and post-request processing

Andreas Håkansson

Hi

I have a httpmodule that checks the output of a webpage and rewrites some of
the file paths for images, external stylesheets etc, i.e it modifies them on
the fly before they reach the browser. I have some paths in my master page
that rewrites perfectly but images in the contentspanes does not work as
expected. This makes me wonder if the contents panes are actually populated
AFTER the http modules has executed?

The module is designed to trigger on ReleaseRequestState. Thanks for advice.

/Andreas