Masterpages and resizing.

Vinit

Hello All,

I am designing the masterpage for my application.

The main drawback I observed that it does not resize ifself according
to screen size but according to content.

I have to write a javascript for content size adjustment. I am
adjusting increase or decrease the size of contentplaceholder at
runtime.

Now I am trapped in another issue. When I resize the
contentplaceholder controls in the contentplaceholder also resize then
even I have used tables in the page which is being shown in the
contentplaceholder.

e.g. if there is a row of height 10px fixed size it increases to 20px
after resize. I dont want to let this happen.

Is there any way out.

Please help me.

Thnaks in advance.

Vinit