Max concurrent users on dedicated IIS box

dejavue82

Take a look at the interview with the founder of Plentyoffish.com,
He claims to be able to serve 40k-50k users on a SINGLE server running
IIS6 (at 65% capacity). My question is for those with experience
running dedicated asp.net servers: Aren't these figures a bit
unrealistic (i.e. too high)? If not, then I certainly underestimated
what IIS is capable of!

http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=300230

Guest

his blog http://plentyoffish.wordpress.com/2007/02/09/aspnet-and-iis-2-million-pageviews-per-hour/