Maxmising DataGrid

Dougie

How can you start with a maximised view on a datagrid? It's not very user
friendly to look at initally when you have to click the small arrows to view
the data. Surely there must be a way of maximising the data at startup ??

doug.

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hey Doug,

Did you mean that you want the grid to take up all the available space in
the browser? You could get that by setting its width to 100% and making sure
the column sizes aren't hardcoded.

Or maybe you are talking about doing away with paging?

Ken

Dougie

Thanks Ken,

I was actually referring to the way the data is displayed. I have to click
the nodes in the DataGrid in order to view them, is there any way to view
them initally?

Doug.

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi Doug,

That doesn't sound like the ASP.NET DataGrid. Is it a 3rd party product?

Ken