Membership element in web.config

Andy B

I have the following Membership element in my web.config file. When I run
the create user wizard to test it out, it doesn't seem to work. The create
user control doesn't return any errors and there is nothing put inside the
tables in the database. Any ideas what might be going wrong? I also noticed
that intellisense stopped working on me after I got done adding the provider
type. None of the attributes were listed except name and type. Here is the
Membership block:

<membership defaultProvider="AdminSQLMembershipProvider">

<providers>

<clear/>

<add name="AdminSQLMembershipProvider"

type="System.Web.Security.SqlMembershipProvider"

connectionStringName="EternityRecordsConnectionString"

enablePasswordRetrieval="false"

enablePasswordReset="true"

requiresQuestionAndAnswer="true"

applicationName="Admin"

description="Admin section for Eternity Records website."

requiresUniqueEmail="true"

passwordFormat="Hashed"

maxInvalidPasswordAttempts="3"

minRequiredPasswordLength="6"

minRequiredNonalphanumericCharacters="2"

passwordAttemptWindow="10"/>

</providers>

</membership >

Andy B

Not quite what I am looking for I don't think. My problem seems to be that
the membership provider in web.config isn't being seen for some reason. How
would I get it to work?