Memory leak in WebDev.WebServer ?

Guest

I use VS 2005 and ASP.Net.
For conveniance I use the inbuilt webserver, but recently I have encountered
a lot of problem. When I debug it sometimes takes extremely long time to
launch the application, sometimes 10-30 minutes! I notice a lot of disk
activity and found out that WebDev.WebServer.EXE takes up 300-900 Mb of RAM
which seems extreme for the very small application samples I run. The machine
is new and has 1 Gb RAM, so I guess it begins to swap memory which partly
will explain the delay.
I use two external components: eWorld.UI.dll and MagicAjax.dll, but I think
my problems appeared before these components were used.

1) Anyone else that has experinced similar memory leaks?
2) Why not the same problem all the time?
3) Will it help to install and use the WindowsXP webserver instead?
4) How to tell the debugger which webserver to use?