Menu Control - Expand items on mouse click rather than mouse hover

Guest

We are using the ASP:Menu control (horizontal) for site navigation. We would
prefer that the menu items only be expanded when we click on a top level menu
item rather than when the cursor hovers over it.

As it stands now, anytime the mouse is over a menu item its child items
expands - even if the action is totally unrelated such as moving the mouse to
click the back button on the browser.

Is this possible?

Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Same question

Is there a solution to menu expansion on click rather than on hover?