Menu in a separate file

Joined
Nov 2, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi Folks -- noob's question here.

I have a top-nav menu on the pages of my site. I want to keep the menu in a single, separate file, and call it from the various pages in my site. I want to do this so I can make changes to that one menu file, and have those changes show in the various pages on my site.

Can someone point me in the right direction here?

Thank you in advance for any help anyone can offer!

Joined
Nov 8, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
You need to make a header.php file and put the header code up to <body> tag starting.
then include header.php to every file on the top.