Meta tag to reduce the printed page to 80%?

Abby Lee

I turned an excel form into an html page that needs to be printed for
signatures. Problem is the .xls printed perfectly on one sheet of
paper but now that it's an html page it always prints on two pages.

Is there a meta tag that will tell the printer to print the document
on one page...or is there a meta tag I can use to print at 80%? How do
I use it?

thanks

SpaceGirl

Abby said:
I turned an excel form into an html page that needs to be printed for
signatures. Problem is the .xls printed perfectly on one sheet of
paper but now that it's an html page it always prints on two pages.

Is there a meta tag that will tell the printer to print the document
on one page...or is there a meta tag I can use to print at 80%? How do
I use it?

thanks

Nope.

You could however use CSS to reduce the size of elements of your
document so that it prints better.

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

brucie

In alt.html Abby Lee said:
Is there a meta tag that will tell the printer to print the document
on one page...or is there a meta tag I can use to print at 80%?

no, i suspect you're not using a modern browser which do allow scaling
of print jobs.

use a modern browser.