Microsoft Access

Skipper_23

can anyone help me out, how to use multiple tables in one form using
microsoft access?

Martin Dickopp

Skipper_23 said:
can anyone help me out, how to use multiple tables in one form using
microsoft access?

Your question has nothing to do with the C language and is therefore
off-topic here. The C standard defines object access, floating-point
environment access, variable argument list access, and file access, but
not microsoft access.

Martin

SM Ryan

# can anyone help me out, how to use multiple tables in one form using
# microsoft access?

Here is your brain:

happy happy joy joy

Here is your brain on Microsoft: