Microsoft Processing

TM!

Joined
Nov 24, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
hi I am doing an Assignment at school on Microsoft Processing and my teacher isn't the greatest when it comes to teaching it is my first time coding and I am having trouble with loops . I am supposed to make a loop that makes a boarder on the display screen and it has to use the point command. PLEASE HELP!!!

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
38
It would be really super if you told us what language your programming in. Only point command I know of is in autoCAD.

Any screen pixel needs a set of two coordinates (a x and a y) to yield its position. This calls for two loops (nested loops). One inside of the other. Kind a complicated for a beginner.