Microsoft Processing

TM!

Joined
Nov 24, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
hi I am doing an Assignment at school on Microsoft Processing and my teacher isn't the greatest when it comes to teaching it is my first time coding and I am having trouble with loops . I am supposed to make a loop that makes a boarder on the display screen and it has to use the point command. PLEASE HELP!!!

Ad

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
48
Reaction score
7
It would be really super if you told us what language your programming in. Only point command I know of is in autoCAD.

Any screen pixel needs a set of two coordinates (a x and a y) to yield its position. This calls for two loops (nested loops). One inside of the other. Kind a complicated for a beginner.