Microsoft JET Database Engine error '800401f3

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Herbert75, Jun 16, 2015.

  1. Herbert75

    Herbert75

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2015
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Please can you help, I do it know why I am getting this error my hosting company have asked if my site requires full trust but I am not sure. Any help would be great.

    -----------
    ERROR

    Microsoft JET Database Engine error '800401f3'

    Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB status value, if available. No work was done.

    /AdminItemEdit.asp, line 39

    CODE ON LINE 39
    Set mySmartUpload = Server.CreateObject("aspSmartUpload.SmartUpload")

    Herbert75, Jun 16, 2015