The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file

Jas

Hi we have a project that is running fin on the server itself under the admin
account and also on the developper computer but soon as we are trying to
access it from another computer in the network we are getting The Microsoft
Jet database engine cannot open the file.

The mdb file is located on a shared drive \\server\public$\foldername

I added everyone to the foldername security doesn't fixed the probem

we added the line <identity impersonate="true"/> in the web.config doesn't
fixed the problem

The Authenticated access is setup for Intergrated Windows authentication adn
we are not using the anonymous so it's unchecked.

When I'm displaying the user that gets windowsidentity it's my
domainname\username so it's really working the way it should.

I'm a member of the domain admin group so I have full access everywhere and
still doesn't work and either a regulare user. Still have the Microsoft Jet
database engine error.

Does someone have another idea?

We really need to keep it as an access database for now and the file need to
stay on the other shared server.

Thanks in advance for any ideas,

Jason