Microsoft Reporting

Stefan Mähr

Hello NG,

i want to use the ReportViewer Component to display Reports with ASP.NET
2.0.
Loacally all works perfect, but when I copy the code to the server I get the
errormessage Request failed.

An empty Datatable is positioned in the Reports Subdirectory
The Testreport.rdlc File is in the same location.

This is the code i use

If Not Page.IsPostBack Then

Try

ReportViewer1.ProcessingMode = ProcessingMode.Local
Dim rep As LocalReport = ReportViewer1.LocalReport

rep.ReportPath = Server.MapPath(".\Reports\Testreport.rdlc")

Dim ds As DataSet = getMietobjekteData()

Dim dsMietobjekte As New ReportDataSource()
dsMietobjekte.Name = "Mietobjekte_tblMietobjekte"
dsMietobjekte.Value = ds.Tables(0)

rep.DataSources.Add(dsMietobjekte)

Catch ex As Exception

Response.Write(ex.Message & ex.StackTrace.ToString)

End Try

End If

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Stefan

Stefan Mähr

I found a better errormessage

Request failed.One or more data sources is missing credentials

No Idea how this can happen ...

Stefan