Missing Enable Editing checkbox in GridView and DetailsView

K B

I just installed VS 2005...both GridView and DetailsView, I'm using a
SQLdataSource and both controls do NOT have a checkbox for Enable
Editing.

Help please!!!

Thanks,
Kit

Craig Deelsnyder

K said:
I just installed VS 2005...both GridView and DetailsView, I'm using a
SQLdataSource and both controls do NOT have a checkbox for Enable
Editing.

Help please!!!

Thanks,
Kit

Make sure your SqlDataSource has an UPDATE command specified. Then the
GridView will have the option.