Mobile Forms Authentication and httHandler

Jamie_M_

I have two seperate projects...
1) A simple mobile web application that uses forms authentication. This is
set to not use cookies on the client device. It all works fine... manages
session state and everything

2) I have a httpHandler that dynamically resizes .jpg images.

They both work fine seperatly, but when I try and display an image in the
mobile application where the image is "served" by my http handler then I seem
to get some sort of endless loop where as soon as I log in and access the
page with the "served" image, a redirect is made back to the login page,
which "detects" that I am logged in so redirects back to the image page...
which redirects back to the login page.

No "source code" seems to be executed in this loop... I can only see what is
going on from looking at the server logs.

Any ideas?