mod_python and file not found

Simo D

Hello, I'm trying to configure the apache to handle the python scripts. My
platform is a CentOs server.
I wrote these directives in the conf.d/python.conf:
<Directory /var/www/html/my/dir>
AllowOverride None
Order allow,deny
allow from all
AddHandler mod_python .py
PythonHandler mod_python.publisher
PythonDebug On
</Directory>

The results are that if the script writes something on the server it works
fine but if the script contains only html like this:
print "Content-type: text/html\n"
print "<html>"
print "<body>"
print "<p>ok</p>"
print "</body>"
print "</html>"

it returns url not found on this server. It seems that I can't send info
back to the browser.

Can you help me?
Thanks a lot.
Simone