Modal Windows in VS.Net2003

Richard Hatt

I have been making modal browser windows in ASP.Net by
adding
onblur="javascript:self.focus()"
to the <Body> tag, as this works across different
browsers.

However, since upgrading to VS.Net2003, this <Body>
attribute stops the focus going to any textbox on the
form. You can't click on a textbox and enter any data!
If I remove this <Body> attribute, it all works again
(but obviously the window is no longer modal).

Has anyone else found this, or know why it's changed?