ModalPopupExtender

Andy

HI,

I'd like to use the ModalPopupExtender, part of the Ajax Toolkit
(http://ajax.asp.net/ajaxtoolkit/).

It looks like the project has been included in the .Net 3.5 SP1 /VS
2008 SP1 upgrade. So I'm a bit confused, since I can't find the
ModalPopupExtender. Is it part of the framework now? If not, where
do I get the assembly the control is located in, and what's the best
way to get it installed?

Thanks
Andy

George

Andy said:
HI,

I'd like to use the ModalPopupExtender, part of the Ajax Toolkit
(http://ajax.asp.net/ajaxtoolkit/).

It looks like the project has been included in the .Net 3.5 SP1 /VS
2008 SP1 upgrade. So I'm a bit confused, since I can't find the
ModalPopupExtender. Is it part of the framework now? If not, where
do I get the assembly the control is located in, and what's the best
way to get it installed?

Thanks
Andy

you need to add reference to AJAX Control Toolkit.
You can download it from here
http://www.asp.net/ajax/downloads/
It suppose to be automaticly included in VS 2008. but not sure why you
missing it.

George

Andy

Hmm... I do see System.Web.Extensions in my list of .Net references,
but no ModalPopupExtender. Is there another assembly it's in? Maybe
I'm not looking for the right assembly to reference.